Testing Native Bluetooth support on Windows platforms

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Tue Aug 11 23:31:46 PDT 2015

My mistake I was using a later daily (1230) build. Testing again using your binary:

Scan for devices:

Petrel 2 doesn’t show the name the first time only address (I think Rick reported the same thing)

OSTC3+ does show its name the first time.

Petrel 2 downloads perfectly first time.

OSTC3+ does not download.

Windows 10 puts a message on the right side of the screen: Add a device, Tap to setup your OSTC3 (see win10-ostc3+bluetooth01.jpg).

Then it fails with the message: Error, Unable to open 00: etc, No device found (see win10-ostc3+bluetooth02.jpg).

Tried again this time I clicked the windows message that popped up and paired the OSTC3 and it worked (as it always used to when paired).

Unpaired and tried again and it failed again but this time the progress bar reached 100% (see win10-ostc3+bluetooth03.jpg).

Steve