libgit 0.23.0 support

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 12 07:13:13 PDT 2015

When subsurface started using libgit2, it was clearly indicated by
upstream that the library is unstable.

Moreover, libgit2 was FTBFS (or crash on the testsuite) on every
debian architecture except for x86_64. The library was clearly not
ready for use.

Libraries are crazy, but when clearly stated as unstable. Perhaps they
shouldn't be used.