Customizable prints progress

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:47:45 PDT 2015

On 12 August 2015 at 18:47, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Lubomir,
>
> I have resolved most of the issues you have mentioned above, still working
> on enhancing the statistics view, I hope I didn't miss anything so please
> have a look and update me if you have any notes.
> All commits are pushed to my branch.

most of the templates look good, but there are still some issues.
also, i think we are missing the logic to tell the viewport where a
new HTML page starts. would JS be needed for that? let me know if you
need ideas about this one [1].

let's enumerate the issues for better tracking:

1. all templates: the page calculation still leaves a couple of pixels
at the end of the page blank. i think you may have a slight rounding
error in the viewport code.
see 0.jpg

2. table: the table is still cut on a new page. can we make it so that
the new page always starts at a new row [1]?
see 1.jpg

3. flow: cut on a new page [1]
see 2.jpg

4. flow: use the same background for all the data cells
see 3.jpg

5. one dive: use the same background for all the data cells
(similar to 4.)

6. six dives: the table is missing backgrounds and borders. please
style it the same as the tables in the other templates.
see 4.jpg

7. two dives: add more text padding on the left (margins)
see 5.jpg

8. two dives: reduce the width of the profile so that the padding on
the right of it is equal to the padding bottom from it.
see 5.jpg

lubomir