Testing Native Bluetooth support on Windows platforms

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Thu Aug 13 04:04:19 PDT 2015

From: Claudiu Olteanu [mailto:olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 13 August 2015 3:56 PM
To: Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: Testing Native Bluetooth support on Windows platforms

Ok, thanks a lot for your help!

As I said, the download mode is supposed to work only if the devices are paired.

If the devices are not paired then Windows will ask for your permissions to pair them and you should allow it.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Have a nice day,

Claudiu

No problems

That wasn’t necessary for the Petrel 2.

I just checked again and only the OSTC3 shows as paired in Bluetooth devices (and stays there even if not powered on).

The Petrel 2 shows as ready to pair even during & after downloading then disappears from the devices screen when it goes out of download mode.

Steve