Customizable prints progress

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 04:27:00 PDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 12 August 2015 at 18:47, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Lubomir,
> >
> > I have resolved most of the issues you have mentioned above, still
> working
> > on enhancing the statistics view, I hope I didn't miss anything so please
> > have a look and update me if you have any notes.
> > All commits are pushed to my branch.
> >

> most of the templates look good, but there are still some issues.
> also, i think we are missing the logic to tell the viewport where a
> new HTML page starts. would JS be needed for that? let me know if you
> need ideas about this one [1].

I was thinking to change the view port size dynamically based on the
numbers of (table rows/dives) it can hold, but this will break the
simplicity of the rendering process, and also it will complicate the
calculation of the number of pages to be printed before the actual
rendering, What do you think of this?

--
regards,

Gehad