[PULL REQUEST] VPM-B

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:24:13 PDT 2015

Hi Jan,

On 16 August 2015 at 00:11, Jan Darowski <jan.darowski at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> Here is my next pull request, it adds all the remaining vpm-b
> elements. What is left to code is some way of logged dives rating
> against vpm-b and probably some fixes.

I've looked at and tested your latest series of VPM-B commits.  From what I
can see, it looks like it's doing the correct thing, except that
first_stop_pressure is reset to zero every iteration, so it then gets set
each stop (rather than just at the first stop) before running the Boyle's
law compensation.  The upshot is that the Boyle's law compensation isn't
work as intended and an overly aggressive profile is calculated.

The attached patch brings the line that sets first_stop_pressure to zero
outside the loop, so it is only run once.  Please have a look at what it
does.

Cheers,

Rick