building on a Mac

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 17 06:03:41 PDT 2015

Will do,

Tried this morning to get an Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop up and SubSurface installed as per INSTALL file.

:-) worked like a charm with a few hick-up’s
Using apt-get as suggested works but some get’s failed. I ran a
sudo apt-get update and then again a
sudo apt-get sudo apt-get install git g++ make autoconf libtool cmake pkg-config libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev libzip-dev libsqlite3-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev libgit2-dev qt5-default qt5-qmake qtchooser qttools5-dev-tools libqt5svg5-dev libqt5webkit5-dev libqt5qml5 libqt5quick5 libqt5declarative5 qtscript5-dev libssh2-1-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev qttools5-dev qtconnectivity5-dev libgrantlee-dev

sorry for the long, ugly string but Ubuntu has a bug where the “\” don’t get translated properly when copy and paste, gave all kinds of rubbish on my box.

after running apt-get the second time all dependancies installed like a charm.

after that I cloned subsurface and ran the build.sh script, after that I could start Subsurface with no issues.

Tried to mount my Uemis, got an error that the file system is full. It didn’t switch to Sync mode.

Will plow through the MAC install later-

Viele Güsse, Best regards,

Guido Lerch
guido.lerch at gmx.ch