at some point we need to release Subsurface 4.5

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 07:20:00 PDT 2015

On 17 August 2015 at 17:06, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> ATM, the plan for the "statistics print" is for it to have a
>> single-template design (no delete, import/export, only edit) due to
>> complications that he can explain better than me, but i can see it
>> being part of Subsurface 4.5.
>>

> To support many templates we will need to export yearly statistics data
> structures to the Grantlee backend, I can work on this if we found out that
> this will be a 'nice to have' feature.

"nice to have" usually means that we are only going to work on the
feature if there is enough time.
GSoC scope wise, you can just add support for single template feature
(edit only, no delete/import/export) as the feature is a bonus one and
we need time to write the docs.

depending on the Subsurface 4.5 release window the full
delete/import/export for the stats print can added as well.
but only if you have enough time to work on that after GSoC.

how much time would you need BTW?

lubomir