[PULL REQUEST] VPM-B

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Aug 17 09:42:11 PDT 2015

DIrk,

> On 15 Aug 2015, at 16:11, Jan Darowski <jan.darowski at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Here is my next pull request,

this is definitely progress and nothing is obviously wrong (modulo what was said in this thread, so please pull:

ACK by me.

There are some things to work on, but this gets easier, once this code is in master.

Of course the big thing are still comparisons to other VPM-B programs.

I will later replace the iterative solution to the cubic equation again by an analytic one.

Earlier today I sent a patch that is conflicting with one of Jan’s. But the resolution is trivial: First apply mine and then his and resolve the conflict by not taking the chunk where he sets the the config parameters in a single line.

Best
Robert