planner / VPM-B patches

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 00:58:30 PDT 2015

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for those profiles.  I'll generate profiles for the same dives in the
> original VPM-B Fortran program as a comparison.  Do you know if GUE
> DecoPlanner uses the VPM or VPM-B model?  The -B version is a modification
> to the model aiming to compensate for Boyle's law effect on bubbles when
> calculating gradients.

Good question.
I searched through the user manual and I fond only references to VPM.
Even the classic Eric Baker's docs shipped with it refers to VPM.
Same on the GUE website:

https://www.globalunderwaterexplorers.org/store/software/decoplanner-314

Did you check if VPM settings screenshot has some parameter which helps?

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos