Customizable prints progress

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:06:59 PDT 2015

On 18 August 2015 at 03:51, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Lubomir,
>
> As I am progressing with the documentation, I want to add description for
> users willing to write their own templates, so I will need to describe many
> concepts related to our defined css selectors, Grantlee names, etc. do you
> think it is relevant to add these details in the user manual? or we better
> separate it in a special page on subsurface website for example?

hello,
CCing Dirk, just in case he objects with my proposal.

i'd say, just add this in the main documentation file for now, but
please try keeping it short - only listing the Grantlee variables and
having a brief explaination on how a template works, the CSS etc...

i think the manual should be a multi-page HTML at this point instead
of one file, as it becomes difficult to maintain by multiple users.

lubomir