at some point we need to release Subsurface 4.5

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:20:35 PDT 2015

On 17 August 2015 at 20:37, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> Regarding to grantlee - I started reading it's source code but didn't
> managed to advance much - will keep trying.
> also, I'm in contact with grantlee developer to make things easier.

i was able to go trough the Grantlee source - following it from the
couldn't find any multi-thread or async usage...weird, could have
missed it.

also, logically i don't understand why a new thread is used without
giving control to the user over that in the lines of loadByNameAsync()
and allowing him/her to connect to a onLoaded() slot.

lubomir