at some point we need to release Subsurface 4.5

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:06:20 PDT 2015

Hi, Grace and Steve

El 19/08/2015 02:51, "Steve" <stevewilliams at internode.on.net> escribiĆ³:

> If you touch the very top right hand side a (hidden for some devices)
menu will appear.

> There was a thread on the mailing list with pictures where I bought this
up and did some testing.

Aha,  there it was, hidden on my phone and my tablet.

After displaying the menu, everything went smooth.  Just will report some
"issues" although I think they are probably already known:

- In smaller display (phone) the lower part isn't reachable as there is no
scroll posibiliy.

- The same issue with the boxes, which get out of the screen.

- After rotate the screen, the profile disappears and it only recovers if
we open another dive and then get back to the first one.

- As loading for first time the full git divelog  is painly slow, the user
will surely think that the app has freezed. It can be useful to set some
kind of counter or animation.

Nevertheless, I like the app and the UI.   If we could only see the menu
button ...  ;-)

Regards.

Salva.