compile error: dc_serial_operations_t->set_timeout?

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Fri Aug 21 12:54:30 PDT 2015

Lubomir,

> On 21 Aug 2015, at 21:44, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> i have the latest branches from the libdivecomputer fork
> (git://subsurface-divelog.org/libdc <git://subsurface-divelog.org/libdc>):
> master
> Subsurface-testing
>
> i do see the header <custom_serial.h> but the struct
> dc_serial_operations_t is missing the set_timeout field.

I also had the problem compiling the latest subsurface but pulling libdivecomputer worked for me, the field was introduced in commit 0541770a of libdivercomputer.

I do, however, get warnings

In file included from suunto_solution.c:30:
./serial.h:31:25: warning: redefinition of typedef 'serial_t' is a C11 feature
      [-Wtypedef-redefinition]
typedef struct serial_t serial_t;

in many places. Those are warnings, so I get a library, but it sounds to me that this could indicate a bug as well.

Best
Robert