export-html tool doesn't build

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:28:02 PDT 2015

Good morning.

It looks like that 72806e4 breaks building the automated html exporter by
including the mainwindow.h file.

Adding the dependencies required to link produces a 22mb executable, which
seems pretty much for a non-gui standalone tool (I think previously it was
about 4mb).

Attached patch, although solves the build problem, is not meant to be
applied, just to show what I'm talking about. The correct solution would
probably be to put the helper in_planer() function elsewhere, or change it
to avoid the need of mainwindow.h

Regards.

Salva.