Test VPM-B

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Aug 23 07:37:39 PDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 07:31:48AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Thanks for adding the test.
>
> I think it's rather educational how many little things one runs into when
> creating a test. That alone is useful - and of course having the test then
> allows us to notice when we unintentionally break things... assuming I can
> remember to always run the tests before pushing things :-)

And having said that, one of the subtests fails for me:

FAIL!  : TestPlan::testVpmbMetric() Compared values are not the same
Actual   (displayed_dive.dc.duration.seconds): 19160
Expected (18980u)                            : 18980
Loc: [/home/hohndel/subsurface/tests/testplan.cpp(191)]

I'll commit this as is - please take a look and let me know what needs to
be fixed... is this a divergence between master and what's in your tree?

There was one comment in one of your patches that sounded like you wanted
to revert one of your earlier patches (d9b4f2b7e36d - which has since been
modified when I changed this to a pressure_t - so it can't be simply
reverted, anyway). Are there possibly other differences between what you
have and what's in master?