Re. subsurface: FTBFS in experimental

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 22:14:06 PDT 2015

On 08/25/2015 05:10 PM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Hey.
>
> How saddening to see such a nice program for divers being basically
> destroyed by a stupid and arrogant upstream (and while some may
> consider this impolite, I guess it's simply the truth).
Humph.  The daily PPA works fine for me on Ubuntu.  These guys have been
a wonderful help to me.  A lot better than that DM5 I'm forced to use on
a Windows box to update the firmware on the DC.

You sound a little like my grandkids last month when picking my grapes.
I told them they should wait a month and the grapes wouldn't be so sour.

--Steve