Location non-edit should not prevent one from selecting another dive

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Wed Aug 26 15:37:46 PDT 2015

While adding some Location info to existing dives, I was
annoyed by Subsurface preventing me from selecting a different
dive when I had clicked into the empty Location edit field but
had not entered anything there.

There's no reason to force the user to press "accept" or "cancel"
in this situation.

BTW: Is there a reason why just pressing "Enter" after entering
a Location name is not enough to apply this change? It seems
cumbersome to have to click on a button afterwards.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg