Setting the coordinates of multiple dives impossible?

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Wed Aug 26 15:47:51 PDT 2015

I thought "Why not set coordinates for the 12 house reef dives I did
on Mirihi(*)?", marked those dives, looked for the "Coordinate" field,
wondered it had gone from the dive detail tab, then found in the manual
there was a separate "Dive site view" to set coordinates (not an
improvement, IMHO).

I activated this "Dive site view", my selected dives were listed on it,
and chose a location by double-clicking on the map.

Alas, only one of the dives, not all selected, where assigned the
selected location.

That's just a bug, right?

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg

(*) 12 consecutive house reef dives at Mirihi are not quite boring,
even when you've done hundreds of dives before. I can really recommend
this location.