Setting the coordinates of multiple dives impossible?

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Aug 26 15:51:11 PDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:

> I thought "Why not set coordinates for the 12 house reef dives I did
> on Mirihi(*)?", marked those dives, looked for the "Coordinate" field,
> wondered it had gone from the dive detail tab, then found in the manual
> there was a separate "Dive site view" to set coordinates (not an
> improvement, IMHO).

there are like, 200 e-mails asking for a dive site management, dirk was
against it but it was what the users wanted.

> I activated this "Dive site view", my selected dives were listed on it,
> and chose a location by double-clicking on the map.
>
> Alas, only one of the dives, not all selected, where assigned the
> selected location.
>
> That's just a bug, right?

yes, it is.
We have a current bug that different dive sites with same name and same
coordinates exists, it was added on the transition from dives managing it's
dive sites to dive site management, we ( me and dirk, mostly ) are fixing
and looking for things regarting location management right now, if you look
at the patches there are 7 patches from yesterday just fixing location
management issues.
not all are fixed yet. :)