at some point we need to release Subsurface 4.5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 27 07:57:34 PDT 2015

> On Aug 26, 2015, at 11:20 PM, Claudiu Olteanu <olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >> Bluetooth support
> >> =================
> >>
> >> BT support is looking fairly good on Linux and making progress on Windows,
> >> I think, but I'm sure there are tons of small issues lurking here and
> >> there. Has anyone gotten it to work on Mac, yet?
>
> > Also ready for Beta 1, except for OS X where it also doesn't appear to
> > work at all :-(
>
> Can you be more specific? Is your local Bluetooth adapter recognized? Did you receive some specific errors?

Bluetooth on my Mac is suddenly "unavailable". Need to figure out what's up with that (it's only
a few months old).
Robert / Tomaz / anyone else with a Mac, can any of you verify on your Macs if BT still fails to work?
Even if you don't have a BT divecomputer, just open download, select BT and then click on the
three dots to see if it sees your BT adapter and if it can see any BT devices (you could turn on
BT in your phone to have something that should show up in a scan...)

Thanks