at some point we need to release Subsurface 4.5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 27 14:43:00 PDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 08:31:02PM +0000, Lerch, Guido wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> I did not follow this closely but how much time do I have to fix the Uemis implementation.
> I make nice progress but since I am doing this besides my job, like propably all, I would need a few days more.

I expect a rather lengthy beta cycle. And I don't think I'll be ready to
release even Beta 1 until later next week. There are quite a few more
things that I need to get ready...

> Currently it does import all my 252 dive’s I did with it with the correct profiles and divespots.
> I am currently working on buddies, which I believe it never did before.

Correct.

> Also with the current master the Uemis support would be completely broken.

Well, it works for some of us, but I certainly would love to see your
patches. Can you send what you already have done?