Artifacts with VPM-B ceiling on level changes

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Aug 27 20:31:39 PDT 2015

Dear list,

I've noticed what looks to me like artifacts regarding the ceiling VPM
calculates for multilevel dives. See the attached screenshot.

Basically, during manually entered ascent segments, the calculated
ceiling becomes deeper as the diver goes shallower...

It might just be a well-known VPM "feature" but I still thought I would
ask here if anyone knows what is going on.

Cheers.

P.S. I'm running the latest git master (commit 4360cee).

--
Gaetan