Artifacts with VPM-B ceiling on level changes

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Aug 27 21:08:34 PDT 2015

[2015-08-27 20:44:30 -0700] Dirk Hohndel:
> Quick question on the state of the ArchLinux AUR... does printing
> and cloud storage work with your AUR?

I use cloud storage all the time and it works fine.

Printing seems to work great too. Though the first time I tried it (a
couple of minutes ago) there were no templates listed in the dropdown
list, so the PDF it produced had 300 empty pages... But now that I've
switched to "statistics print" and back to "dive list print" the
template dropdown list is always populated properly and the PDF output
works great.

And I'll take this as an opportunity to congratulate the Subsurface
contributors and in particular GSoC students for the awesome features
that have been implemented over the summer. Great work, guys!

--
Gaetan