at some point we need to release Subsurface 4.5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Aug 28 06:58:48 PDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 01:23:39PM +0200, Guido Lerch wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> Not that far but soon, the current import cannot work as reading a dive from
> an existing table returns always NULL,
> we discussed this.

Yes. Do you have this fixed? Otherwise I'll just send a change that
addresses this.

The reason I keep poking you for patches is simple. The smaller the
change, the easier. And that whole "release early, release often" logic
works for changes like the ones you want to do as well. So it would be
good to address this one thing, make a commit, send me a patch...