at some point we need to release Subsurface 4.5

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:00:22 PDT 2015

I so not have that fixes as I don't understand that code well yet.
A struct is passed to the doimport routine, I am working on that only so that what is passed to the main program is valid.
I don't think any further fix is needed.

It takes me so long only because I still try to understand certain artifacts such that I am getting all dive spots except for one.

Also it seems that when I delete a dive off the table the main program tries to delete that of a trip but there is not trip. I am sure I find that issue.

So far I have changed the design slightly and fixed a few bugs.

I'll let you know once I get stuck

Give me a few days to cleanup my code and put further documentation, the patch should be small and easy to understand what I did.

Regards,
Guido
+41 79 3217739