[mobile ui] navigation rework

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 06:05:35 PST 2015

Assuming the project OK with public feedback at this point, where can the
APKs be downloaded from (I tried to google this, but just found a lot of
references to the companion app)? I'm not currently in a position to assist
with code, but would be happy to test and provide feedback.

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams