[mobile ui] navigation rework

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:25:48 PST 2015

Quick question. Android (via Settings / apps) reports the mobile app
version as 1.0, but it's listed as 4.5.2.320 on the daily downloads page.
Is this intentional (maybe because it's not in the appstore yet)? It seems
to me like they should be in sync (at least as far as the 4.5.2 portion),
to facilitate version tagging in the bugtracker. I could easily be missing
something, however.

Speaking of which, neither 1.0 nor 4.5.2 appear as options when opening an
issue in the bugtracker.

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams