quick favor (trac password help)

K. "pestophagous" Heller pestophagous at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 21:31:09 PST 2015

Dirk, is there a way you can force Trac to send me a password-reset
email?  (if it sends a link that expires in a matter of hours then
sending it during business hours PST would be preferable)

I keep trying different passwords and it seems to keep locking me out
for longer and longer.  Sorry to bug you!  Is there a reset password
link on the trac site that i am simply not finding?

same username (pestophagous) and email as here on the mailing list. thanks.