Cloud password

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Dec 3 10:19:27 PST 2015

Two questions:

1) Subsurface on my Android phone (Android V4.3) says "Cannot find cloud
credentials". I wish to check my cloud password. In Preferences I have
the setting checked that says "Save password locally?". Where on my
machine will I find this? The closest I got was the file
.subsurface/cloudstorage/1dadb20422d039a4/git/config but I see no
password over there.

2) Can one reset one's cloud password on the desktop version of
Subsurface by retyping the two password fields and then hitting the
Apply button?
Kind regards,
willem