fix crash and indentation

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Dec 3 12:53:43 PST 2015

On Thursday, December 03, 2015 12:42:20 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Do we really want this? It seems like a switch statement and we format
> them with case xxx: at the same indentation level as the switch (to save
> one level of indentation). This patch shows the problem with not doing
> that - a LOT of emptyness in the source file (i.e., very deep
> indentation).

Yes, it's a list of actions (indicated by the [] around it, with a group in
it. The indentation is currently just not consistent (also inside the actions
it jumps around, resulting in weirdly placed brackets.

I'll look into splitting out the action into their own file in a separate
patch.
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org