Fwd: Re: mobile ui

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 13:38:17 PST 2015

On 3 December 2015 21:19:56 GMT+00:00, David Tillotson <david at acmelabs.co.uk> wrote:

>This isn't something I see on my Note 4 running 5.1.1. I still have a
>couple of older devices that I'll try it on once they've charged, and
>report back.

Having got my Note 2 (running 4.3) back up and running, I tried upgrading the ancient install first. This got stuck on trying to download the dives, so I uninstalled and tried again. This worked, and the issue with the icons is there, but oddly the Notes field is ~3.5 lines high.
Both run with the full Samsung Touchwiz bloat, so it doesn't seem to be a general Samsung thing.
--
David Tillotson