mobile ui todo

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Dec 4 20:52:46 PST 2015

Small update for this

On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 11:49:29AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I have ordered your list below in what I think is a ROUGH priority order
> and indicated the things that I plan to work on myself...
>
> high:
> -----
>
> > - add dive, then hit back button crashes (remove for now, sort out adding dives later)
> > - edit / paste thing doesn't work in listviews http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/977
>
> > - cloud storage login page in just one column, clips on narrow screen otherwise
>
> This is something I wanted to work on tonight or tomorrow.

Done.

> > - switch to divelist once everything's downloaded
>
> You already do this - what I think you mean is "once cloud storage
> credentials are entered, download the dive list"? If that's what you mean,
> then that's high priority and something I intend to implement.

The way it acts on startup has changed a bit. 354 (which is on the server
as daily build) seems to start maybe a tiny bit quicker because all the
cloud access stuff is no longer executed in the main thread. And it does
switch to the dive list once the cloud credentials have been entered.

> medium:
> -------
>
> > - more swipe pixels on the LHS should make it easier to swipe drawer in
> > - fix divedetails image sizing artifacts
>
> I think I addressed some of this, but there's more work needed where I
> just don't understand what's going on.

This one still needs the fix for rotation.

> > - indication for download in process and finished (Q_PROPERTY?)
> > - clean up and reshuffle menu options
> > - clean up context menu's broken features
> > - split edit and view dive details
> > - Reorganization of UI: showing vs. editing (showing has priority for now),
> >   (edit could become the current page until that is redone as well)
> > - left-swiping to "scroll dives"
>
> (that should be "left- and right-swiping to switch between dives")
>
> lower:
> ------
>
> > - new photo for sidebar
> > - sidebar photo also loaded in low-res
> > - higher resolution for svg icons (!)
>

> don't understand:
>
> > - make preferences "login" or "connect"
>
> What do you mean by that?

That is done: Cloud credentials and preferences are separate now.