Cloud download to Android

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Dec 6 01:19:29 PST 2015

Ok, in Linux I did:
1) Erase local git repository (.subsurface/cloudstorage)
2) In Preferences->Network, I set Sync to cloud in background to OFF.
Confirmed in the .config/subsurface file that this is indeed so.
2) Saved four dives to the cloud repository (some 172 kbytes in size)
3) selected New Logbook from main menu
4) Open Cloud Storage
Download was perfect. Confirmed that the download was through the
Internet, not from local source by checking router statistics.

Now, in Android, I did:
Selected: Load dives from cloud
After some Internet activity (~6 sec, substantially less than 100 kB) on
the router, phone behaving normally, I selected View log (see attached
image)
0 dives downloaded

Anything else I could check or do on the Android side? My connection is
directly on the Internet through a regular ISP. No firewall or proxy.
Kind regards,
willem