4.5.3

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 08:36:33 PST 2015

On 7 December 2015 at 17:45, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>> Lubomir I. Ivanov (4):
>>      subsurfacestartup.c: don't double free 'default_filename'
>>      NSIS: add a couple of uninstaller checkboxes

the above needs:
5002fa4 PreferencesDialog.cpp: store 'default_directory' in QSettings
but that's technically a feature - not sure what qualifies for a patch
level increment.

>>      planner.c: fix 'disclaimer' pointing to stack memory
>>      subsurfacestartup.c: leave free_prefs() empty

> No comments from anyone? No nominations for additional commits?

2aed907 profilewidget2.cpp: hide the heartbeat graph on an empty state
^ a bug fix from yesterday.

c:\dev\subsurface>git show v4.5.1 | grep commit
commit f6ae4fde51f975d50f04c6650fcce77098d6d0a9
>git log --author="neolit123" --oneline f6ae4fde...HEAD

i would probably include all my patches as they mostly fix warnings,
with the exception of some bugfixes which are already mentioned above
and the new Grantlee variables + the docs for them. including the
bugfixes only, is also fine.

lubomir