[pull request]: dive details rework

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Dec 7 10:47:49 PST 2015

Please pull from git at github.com:sebasje/subsurface.git
branch "divedetailssplit".

The plan was to split up viewing and editing the dives in order to make
both modes work better for their purpose. (For example, we don't need the huge
profile picture in the edit mode, since it can't be edited, anway.)

This set of changes implements that. it puts the actions between viewing and
editing into a right-hand-side drawer. You will now see the lower button
having two arrows in the dive details view, and you can also draw the the left
to reveal the right panel. This one holds contextual actions for the dive.
(The left-hand-side panel is the global menu of the app.)

I'm not sure if that's discoverable enough, though, but would like feedback on
the approach. If it turns out to not be discoverable enough, I'll feed this
info back to the usability and designers, and we'll put the actions in the top
toolbar.

Saving the new dive data has broken right now in master, and this patch-set
unfortunately doesn't change that. Something we have to look into.

Cheers,
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org