Subsurface-Mobile Time of Dive

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:42:37 PST 2015

Yes,looking better now.

From: Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>
Sent: 08 December 2015 14:23
To: John Smith
Subject: Re: Subsurface-Mobile Time of Dive

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 02:04:40PM +0000, John Smith wrote:
> Sorry, hit send too early.
>

> I think its a summer time/winter time issue as the dives prior to spring clocks change are correct and so are dives after the autumn changes

Great catch. Someone didn't think the logic of the desktop code through
when trying to move it to the model that's used in the mobile code. And I
hadn't noticed it when it happened.

Fix has just been pushed and new Android packages should be up on the
website in a minute or too. Could you retest to made sure that fixes it
for you as well?

Thanks