Subsurface mobile - another small issue

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 10:16:51 PST 2015

On 11 December 2015 18:02:13 GMT+00:00, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>It looks like, when landscape perspective is used, the edit panel
>somehow is opened and placed in an erroneous position.
>By dragging the drag-button at the bottom to the right while in
>landscape perspective, one can close the edit panel and the problem is
>solved for all actions afterwards.

I managed to replicate this without even trying the edit, just opening the slide out menu is enough. As an aside on this, is the menu supposed to be wider? On my Note 4 the text is badly trunctated.
I also discovered another odd one, which breaks the scaling of the profile (screenshot attached). I first hit this when I dropped my phone, but recreated it with effort. It appears to be triggered if you rotate the phone just as you select a dive to view.
--
David Tillotson