warning: cmake changes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Dec 17 16:53:56 PST 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 09:51:06PM -0200, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Heeeey, mxe and Android are working here.

Tomaz - I really appreciate your work. And you know that.

But it is clear that your definition of "are working here" and mine are
very different.

I need to be able to create a working (as in, an enduser can install it
and it actually runs Subsurface) installer / apk.

So yes, running "make" finishes successfully. That is not the same as
"working" in my book.

I am half way towards getting a working Windows installer. There is still
something that isn't right... I'll keep plugging away at it.