latest Windows daily

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:33:49 PST 2015

I can see where you are coming from, but surely the number of people that will have their laptops at a divesite and log the GPS position will be in a very small minority.

The rest will be using it at home/hotel , post dive.

Its a niggle rather than an issue, but on the current daily build, you have to acknowledge the message every time you open it.