subsurface android app

Joachim Herrmann martinaundjochen at outlook.de
Sat Dec 19 10:34:01 PST 2015

Dear subsurface developpers,
I am a user of your Desktop application. Today I had the idea to use your cloud-service to access my dives on my android phone.

SO I got myself an account and confirmed it through email.
After installing the app on my phone  I entered my User Id, checked that the API URL is correct and did everything I could think of with the same result : „no dives“.

Going through my browser on my tablet using the same ID showed me my dives on your Server. Subsurface also shows my dives when I use „file ->Open Cloud storage“

What do I do wrong in the android app ?

Kind regards

Joachim Herrmann
Northeim, Germany