Blacked out icons on Subsurface-mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Dec 19 21:40:51 PST 2015

> On Dec 18, 2015, at 8:20 PM, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> D/Subsurface(24239): /data/android/subsurface/subsurface-core/gpslocation.cpp:127 (QString GpsLocation::getUserid(QString, QString)): called getUserid
>> D/Subsurface(24239): /data/android/subsurface/subsurface-core/gpslocation.cpp:120 (void GpsLocation::status(QString)): "error when retrieving Subsurface webservice user id: Error downloading https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/webuserid/ <https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/webuserid/> - server replied: Bad Request"
>
> Curious why you are getting a bad request... you obviously have working cloud credentials set up, as your screen shot showed a dive list.
> Are you connecting from 124-148-164-165.dyn.iinet.net.au <http://124-148-164-165.dyn.iinet.net.au/> ? The log does indeed show an incorrectly formed access from that address... I wonder what broke that. But of course this has nothing to do with the icons - just something odd I noticed in the log.

I added more logging to this as well. Can you try again after setting Subsurface-mobile (latest version from the daily builds) to 'verbose' in the Developer menu?

I'd love to understand what's going on here - when I try this here both on Android and when running Subsurface-mobile on my Mac this works without a problem.