Introduction

Daniel Carlson dancarl758 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:37:46 PST 2015

Hi, I am K. Carlson and I am a 3rd year computer engineering student at the
university of Buea, Cameroon. I have programming skills  in C/C++, Python,
web technologies such as PHP, Javascript, Bootstrap and just to name a few.
and have used Qt before. I found out about Subsurface when looking for an
open source organisation to contribute to using C++ and Qt.
The organisation makes use of technologies that I will love to become
better at(C++ and Qt) and it is exciting seeing as I have no experience in
diving but will love to do so and I think working on software which is
about diving will teach me a few things about diving.
I have experience using tools like cmake and git and have worked on open
source projects like MifosX before.

I would so love to contribute and work in this community and any pointers
on how to begin contributing will be well appreciated. Also any form of
mentorship is also appreciated even in technologies I have not used before(
I am willing to learn new things).
Thanks in advance