Happy Holidays

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Dec 25 11:08:10 PST 2015

Regardless of whether or not you follow the pagan tradition of Saturnalia,
worshipping an evergreen tree, I hope you and your family are having a
great holiday season and hopefully some time off from work.

2015 has been a really exciting and successful year for Subsurface. We did
two really strong major releases, are making massive progress on the
mobile version and most importantly we added many, many new developers and
contributors who are helping to make this project fun and successful.

Thanks to all of you for your contributions. Let's have a great 2016.