latest Android apk

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Dec 25 17:14:53 PST 2015

Quick heads up

The latest Android apk http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/daily/Subsurface-mobile-4.5.2.486-arm.apk <http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/daily/Subsurface-mobile-4.5.2.486-arm.apk> should fix a couple annoying bugs. At least for me the icons now work (no more black squares) and the profile scaling seems to be "usually right". I'd appreciate if a few people who've seen problems before could tests this.

Also, I have things set up for a closed alpha test with the Google Play store. Right now this requires a gmail.com <http://gmail.com/> account (so not just an email address hosted by Google, but an actual <you at gmail.com <mailto:you at gmail.com>> style account. If you have one of those and have an Android device linked to that account, please drop me a line so I can add you to the closed test and send you an invite. Once we have made sure that this works and has been reasonably well tested, we can do an open beta test.

Thanks