latest Android build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 27 10:21:36 PST 2015

Available both as daily or in the private alpha test on Google Play (which still doesn't seem to send out update notifications even though it should... yet another thing to investigate).

This one removes the "(#1 of n)" text from the dive computer name in the profile. We only show the first dive computer, end of story.
It also starts by reading the dive list from the local cache. This will need a lot of testing - it seems to work nicely for me and a) provides a noticeably faster start of the app AND b) allows the app to work off-line

Enjoy