latest Android build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 27 16:02:53 PST 2015

> On Dec 27, 2015, at 3:52 PM, Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net> wrote:
>
> I woke up this morning and saw an update to subsurface waiting so the notifications are working for me S4 on 4.3.

Good - I now got a notification as well on one of my devices. I guess I just wasn't patient enough / too eager to test with different Android versions and screen resolutions.

> After the update the dive profile doesn't show at all for me just the yellow background colour.

That's unfortunate. Does anyone else have that problem?

> In case its relevant I originally cleared all data then uninstalled the daily app before installing from the google play store (dive profile showed ok), then the update today.

Shouldn't matter in this case, really.

Good. I still want a splash screen, though. Especially on my older devices it takes a LONG time for the first screen to come up. Way too long for my liking.