latest Android build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 27 21:47:25 PST 2015

> On Dec 27, 2015, at 9:00 PM, Benjamin <nystire at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > After the update the dive profile doesn't show at all for me just the yellow background colour.
> >
> > That's unfortunate. Does anyone else have that problem?
> I'm not seeing this on my Galaxy S5 which runs 5.0.1 .
> I did see the "double login" problem last night on this phone.
>
> I'll try again tonight on a tablet that runs 4.3 and report back.

We are getting pretty impressive version coverage, I have to say... on the server I see connections from...
4.1.2
4.2.2
4.3
4.4.2
5.0
5.1
5.1.1
6.0
6.0.1

I personally have access to 4.2.2 (Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy S3), 5.1.1 (Nexus 10), 6.0 (TrekStor SurfTab 7), 6.0.1(Nexus 6P)
Still can't reproduce half the problems people run into, though.