Alpha testing Android apk

Matt Thompson mathomp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 05:37:32 PST 2015

> Assuming that you didn't tap on that checkbox, I'm kinda out of ideas...
out of curiosity... does the checkbox state change (so does it show as
selected)? What happens when you tap on it exactly once?

I saw the same behavior on my Nexus 7 running 6.0.1. In my case the check
box was not checked and did not change when tapped. Like the others have
reported when I restart the app and check the settings everything works as
expected.

I can grab logcat output if you think additional logs would help.

-Matt