latest Android apk

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 29 10:28:25 PST 2015

.519 should make it to the Google Play store soon - the release .apk that you can simply upgrade to is also available in the daily downloads folder.

The splash screen looks great - thanks Miika and Rick! It's awesome to see more people contribute to the mobile app.

The profile is... "interesting".

So on one of my devices (the Samsung Galaxy S 3) I now get a reasonably well scaled profile that appears clipped at about 90% in the x direction. Neither the beige background nor the profile extend into the last 10% horizontally of the drawing area.
On the old 2012 Nexus 7 I also get the 90% clip, but the scaling off, I'm missing the x axes with the minute marks and the things below.
And on two other devices (Nexus 6P and Nexus 10) all I get is the beige background (still, clipped at 90% in the x direction).

This is so much fun! I haven't had this much fun since the Gtk days, trying to make shit draw on the screen...
</sarcasm>